How to install El Capitan on OS X
- The Welcome screen shows you which nation your Mac is used in. Choose from the rundown and snap the
- Select and continue pressing your keyboard layout.
- This Mac window will display the transfer information. Here the clean introduction to OS X El
Capitan will take you from the current knowledge of a Mac, PC, or time-machine reinforcement.
- Enable Location Services- You allow the app to display the geographical location of your Mac by
triggering this service.
- From the drop-down menu, select the other option.
- You need to enter or build your Apple ID in the first step. It is up to you.
- Read and agree to the agreement afterward.
- Develop an alternative to view your computer account. This is the head account, so be sure to take
note of your chosen username and password.
- The window will show the pick time zone. Tap the World Guide or choose the nearest city from a
rundown of the real urban areas all over the globe to pick your time zone. Choose it, and proceed
- The diagnostics and use window will ask if you would like to send data on problems with your Mac or
your applications to Apple and its designers. Make your resolve and keep running the program.
- The configuration is completed now. After a few minutes, you'll be watching the workspace of OS X El
Capitan, which means you're able to start investigating your new OS.